Fancy jumping in the deep end and getting involved with running the event? Then stewarding is for you!
You must hold a valid ticket to the event if you want to take part. Don't worry if you're a first time attendee, stewarding is really enjoyable and it'll be a great way for you make friends whilst also finding out more about the event.
Have a read below and if you're interested email us at email@example.com to let us know! You can also friend us on Facebook!
- You will be asked to help for about 6 hours over the weekend
- This will most likely be split into a couple of hours each day or three hours over a couple of days
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Seating in the first few rows in the Main Hall, behind the Gold Ticket holders and disabled attendees
- Queue jumping for the Photo and Autograph Sessions if you are on duty during them
- Usually reserved tables in the Main Hall for the Closing Ceremony
- Tons of new friends for life as everyone gravitates towards the stewards
- Your stewarding duties are scheduled around you, so you won't miss any part of the event
- And then there's the exclusive thank you photo for each event that no one else gets...
Remember, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Main Hall - Check IDs of those entering the hall and ensuring no one is recording the guest talks
- Photo Session - Queue control and ensuring those entering the room hold tickets for the session
- Autograph Session - Queue control, ensuring the items are appropriate enough to be signed and ensuring those entering the room have had their number called
- And much more! This is just a taster of things to come...