We are committed to making reasonable adjustment for attendees with additional needs.
We are aware that people have differing needs and have a range of help available.
In some cases we can offer a carers ticket. This is an entry only ticket for those
who cannot attend an event on their own. You will need to show some proof of needing this level of care,
and can show one of the following documents:
- A CEA Card
- A Disabled Persons Railcard or Bus Pass
- A Card provided by any other carers organisation that requires the same level of documentation
as the above cards
- The front page of a PIP or DLA award letter
If you have other documentary evidence, please email us
with the details and we will look into it.
Details of the Carers Ticket
A carers ticket is an entry only ticket and there is no charge for this.
Therefore, anyone with this type of ticket is unable to:
- Attend the Meet and Greet for Gold Ticket Holders (you are allowed in the room but will be
asked to sit nearby rather than at the table with the person you are caring for, provided they are a
Gold Ticket Holder)
- Obtain any Photo Opportunities, either by yourself or with the person you are caring for
- Obtain any Autographs
You may accompany the attendee wherever they are in the event, but you cannot be in the event areas
by yourself. You are also asked to be capable of caring for the attendee for the entire event, and
must be aware of the Terms and
Conditions of the event and abide by these at all times.
We also offer the Starfury Assistance Pass. This is a sticker that you can use to get help if you
The sort of help we can offer is:
- A seat in Photo Sessions to wait if you cannot stand in a queue
- To be able to move through the Autograph Sessions quicker once your ticket number has been called
- Spaces left in the main hall to accommodate wheelchairs
- Making sure that you have line of sight to the screens in the main hall to enable lip reading
These are only examples, and the assistance can be tailored to your requirements. This does not
allow automatic queue jumping, entering a Photo or Autograph Session before your ticket number has been
called, or being able to wait in a room between Photograph or Autograph Sessions. We cannot provide
assistance for queuing for registration and ask that you wait until it is not as busy to register.
How to Obtain a Carers or Assistance Pass
When ordering your event ticket on our online store
you will see a Special Instructions box during the checkout process. Please enter your
request for a Carers or Assistance pass in that Special Instructions box and a member of our team will be
in touch closer to the event to discuss your request.
If you have already purchased your ticket and did not enter your request in the Special Instructions box
then please email us.
We ask that you do not contact us multiple times. Disabled or Assistance Pass requests are only dealt
with shortly before the event.